Tuesday, April 18, 2006

dhc




those who know me know that i love to watch the learning channel and discovery health channel. i love to spend hours internalizing 1 in a million genetic mutations and bizarre psychological diseases...i can't help it. i can't tell if it makes me feel better or worse...i guess maybe it's because of my own personal physical anomaly. in addition, i have a close relative who's severly autistic, and two who are schizophrenic.

so perhaps my fascination isn't wholly self-centered.

but MAN i love these shows..."born with two heads", "i am my own twin", "the boy who had no skin"...

my mother thinks i'm a total sadist even watching this shit. i guess once in a while i just like to feel lucky that i'm not them. even with one leg. does that make me a bad person?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»