Monday, May 09, 2005

KILL THE STRESS MONKEY

well the last two weeks are finally over. can it really be??? my recital was FANTASTIC, i aced my theory exam, and somehow managed to end up on top of the game. friday night, after my performance, i took my nyc-friends to the spigot. i'm sure it's an experience they'll never forget...with all the tv's and drunk suburbanites, it was truly once-in-a-lifetime. saturday was the best tristate tour ever...we made it from ct through nyc to jersey for chris thomas' kentucky derby party. it was decent (i could've done without the spilled whiskey on my pants and the random beer can that hit me) and seeing kang rocking back and forth with a shiteating grin on his face, completely wasted, was enough entertainment for an entire night. joe wize was totally drunk and couldn't drive, so lucky wizzy got to drive joe's car all the way over the goethals and the verrazano back to brooklyn, where we stopped in at dave's apartment and watched a bronchitis-filled erick hack up half a lung until we finally got our asses over to direct drive. that party ruled. i got obliterated. i took lust-filled pictures with wiz and made a complete ass out of myself. can't wait till i move back for good next weekend...

No comments: